vt.拿住，握住; 保留，保存; 扣留，拘押; 容纳
vi.拿住，握住; 同意，赞成; 保持不变; 有效
n.握住; 保留; 控制;
1. He then held the man in an armlock until police arrived.
2. This will mean more remand prisoners being held in police cells.
3. The election was held six months ahead of schedule.
4. Last night he was being held in solitary confinement in Douglas jail.
5. Carrington held a position of responsibility within the government.
6. Meetings held today produced little in the way of an agreement.
7. They held his fate in the palms of their ancient hands.
8. He held on tight but she prised it from his fingers.
9. Salter held the bag by the corners and shook it upside down.
10. He held out a small bag tied with string.
1. The announcer's voice brought Holden out of his reverie.
2. We presented him , under the borrowed name of Robert Holden.
3. So is that what happened with you and Holden McNeil?
是因为你和或顿麦克乃尔之间的事 吗 ?
4. The Lucerne will resurface for the 2012 model year, riding on a Holden - developed'super'Epsilon platform.
5. The reader is left to wonder if Holden is OK.
6. At the start of the story, Holden is kicked out of school.
7. What Holden wants is to become a catcher in the rye.
8. So, naturally, he saw a lot of Emily Holden.
9. It tells the story of a 17 - year - old boy named Holden Caulfield.
它讲述了一位17岁少年霍尔顿? 考尔菲尔德 (holdenCaulfield)的故事.
10. The same could occur for its Holden and Daewoo subsidiaries.